Erectile dysfunction (ED) becomes more common as men age. ED occurs when a man is unable to obtain and maintain a firm enough erection for sexual intercourse.
ED can be either chronic or temporary depending upon how long it is left untreated. Dehydration is one possible cause of temporary ED. Many of the body's systems must collaborate in order for a man to have a firm enough erection for sex. ED can occur if one area is off, such as fluid levels that are too low due to dehydration.
Understanding what causes dehydration, how dehydration causes ED, and how it is treated can be beneficial.
Many of the body's systems must function properly for a man to get an erection and eventually experience orgasm. An erection requires everything from the health of nerves surrounding the penis to the blood pumping through the body. Erectile dysfunction can occur when one of these functions is weak.
Hydration is essential for overall health, and eventually sexual health as well. Your body goes through side effects and complications if you are dehydrated. Several of these complications can result in ED.
For starters, the more hydrated your body is, the more volume of blood cells and plasma you have, which makes the blood flow more efficiently through your veins and arteries. If this volume is low, it can result in ED as the penis cannot maintain an erection with insufficient oxygen-and nutrient-rich blood.
When hydration levels decrease in the body, your body creates a hormone called angiotensin which causes blood vessels to constrict and narrow down. This causes high blood pressure, and hence there is inadequate blood flow through the body especially to the penis.
High blood pressure is also associated with sexual dissatisfaction and can damage the blood vessels and arteries making them narrower for the blood to flow through. This leads to reduced sensation in the penis and ultimately no sexual desire.
If left untreated, dehydration can develop into a dangerous condition. Dehydration can lead to a number of issues in addition to having an impact on your sex life. These consist of:
Urinary Tract Infections
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Infections
- Kidney Failure
- Muscle Cramps
- Heat Exhaustion
- Low Blood Volume Shock
Signs of dehydration
Thirst is sometimes not an in- time indicator of hydration levels. If you’re thirsty, you’re already dehydrated. Paying attention to these dehydration symptoms meanwhile helps:
- Reduced Urination
- Dark-colored Urine
- Dry Mouth And Rough Tongue
- Fatigued Feeling
- Lack Of Stamina And Motivation
- Confusion Or A Disoriented Feeling
However, do keep in mind that not all liquid drinks are hydrating.
- Colas and sodas. Soft beverages are calorie loaded, and may actually worsen your dehydration and cause kidney-related issues.
- Alcohol, including beer. Even though a cool beer might sound good when you're really thirsty, you should stay away from alcohol when trying to rehydrate.
- Caffeinated drinks. Alcoholic and caffeinated beverages have diuretic effects, which make you urinate more frequently and hence contribute to even more fluid loss when compared to your fluid intake. Coffee, black tea, green tea, and carbonated beverages fall under this category.
We Nudge you towards better hydration status.
The better hydrated you are, the better everything in your body will work. Dehydration can cause small but significant changes in your overall health, including headache, anxiety, and even erectile dysfunction.
If you wait for thirst to tell you when you’re dehydrated, you’ve waited too long. If you work outside or exercise for long periods of time, you need more hydration than usual. Aim to drink 6- 8 glasses of water a day with Hydration Enhancer at least twice a day to aim for the ultimate hydration.
What is Nudge Hydration Enhancer?
A daily electrolyte drink mix that utilises the breakthrough science of Cellular Hydration Technology (CHT®) to deliver hydration to your bloodstream faster and more efficiently than water alone.
- Hydrates & energise quickly than water alone
- 1 stick equals to 3 bottles of Water
- 3x electrolytes than sports & health drinks
- Hydrates faster
- Helps to boost energy level
- Hydrates for longer time
- Convenient, Travel-Friendly, Single-Serving Packets
How to use Nudge Hydration Enhancer?
Nudge fits efficiently into your current routine. So, you don’t have to do that “extra work” to hydrate your body. (steps to be placed post instructions text is finalised)
B.Y.O.R | Build Your Own Routine!
Hydration is not something you schedule or prepare for,There is no right time to consume this hydration Enhancer, simply give yourself hydration when you need it!
Hydration Anytime You Want!
- Kickstart Your Morning With Nudge!
- Boost Boring un-focused Hours With Nudge!
- Drink A Tall Glass Of Nudge Before Hitting The Gym!
- Drink It When You Feel It *No Strings Attached*